return from radio silence

Wednesday, January 30

well folks, i'm back! i wish i had had the technology to blog from the conference -- it was incredible. 500 booksellers, publisher reps, plus some 40 authors from newbies to Mary Roach, Augusten Burroughs, Tobias Wolff, and more -- as one author put it, "heaven is in Kentucky."

i did indeed get the answer to my question for Kerry Cohen, which i will post as soon as i catch up with the mountain of work on my desk. and i have lots and lots of reviews for you, from The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein to The Host by Stephenie Meyer.

and, congratulations to Elainareads! as soon soon as i can figure out how to contact you (let's hear it for restricted Blogger profiles!), i'll send I'm Looking Through You your way. or you can contact me at emai...@gmail.com.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Host! Stephenie Meyer! I'm so jealous :-)